Nick and Dave jump back into our survey of the legendary career of soon-to-be two-time (two time!) WWE Hall of Famer, Booker T., with a focus on his post-WCW run in WWE, as King Booker and in the Main Event Mafia during his time in TNA.
This week’s edutaining banter features discussion of...
- Where does his SummerSlam match with the Rock rank on the list of best bouts in both their careers?
- What does his grocery store fight with Stone Cold Steve Austin's have to do with Japanese hair commercials?
- How fucking racist was the infamous "people like you" feud between he and HHH in the lead up to WrestleMania XIX?
- Why does King Booker work so well?
- Was his time in TNA actually kind of great or at least worthy of RESPECT?
If you could find it in your heart to rate and review the show, that’d be a mitzvah as well!
For those who are just discovering the show, check out our previous episodes in the archive: https://howwrestlingexplains.podbean.com/
Follow Nick on Twitter: @THEN1CKSTER
Follow Dave on Twitter: @DaveWritesJunk