Nick and Andy kick off the next cycle of How Wrestling Explains with a discussion of the Money in the Bank ladder match.
This week’s edutaining banter features discussion of...
- What made Edge the ultimate opportunist?
- Why don't you want to be Shelton Benjamin in a Money in the Bank ladder match?
- How did they botch Damien Sandow so bad?
- Has the Money in the Bank replaced the Royal Rumble?
- Who is the worst case in of all time?
If you could find it in your heart to rate and review the show, that’d be a mitzvah as well!
For those who are just discovering the show, check out our previous episodes in the archive: https://howwrestlingexplains.podbean.com/
Follow Nick on Twitter: @THEN1CKSTER
Follow Dave on Twitter: @DaveWritesJunk