Nick Bond and Andy Miller kick off the next cycle of How Wrestling Explains with a discussion of How Bret Hart in Canada Explains Wrestling.
This week’s edutaining banter features discussion of...
- How did the New Hart Foundation and Bret Hard in Canada "soft launch" the Attitude Era?
- What made the Canadian Stampede match so effective?
- Was Bret Hart the last WWE performer to become as big as the brand?
- Did being a god in Canada ruin Bret Hart?
- Where have all the Canadian heroes gone?
- Who is the best Canadian wrestler, non-Bret division?
If you could find it in your heart to rate and review the show, that’d be a mitzvah as well!
For those who are just discovering the show, check out our previous episodes in the archive: https://howwrestlingexplains.podbean.com/
Follow Nick on Twitter: @THEN1CKSTER
Follow Andy on Twitter: @AndyMillerJMS